God provides...ABUNDANTLY!! (was: Re: ES - Defenders of the Catbox....)

Jane Sitton-Logan jesitton at swbell.net
Tue Aug 8 16:39:14 PDT 2000

Bon jour from Madelina!

If the three kittens get adopted, & anyone still wants a kitten, feel free to come by 6600 Sheridan Road, just off Atla Mesa at 1-35, and bring a box... we have more kittens than we can say grace over.

Last Thanksgiving, my 18 year old cat, B.A., died.  I was saddened, and told God I needed a replacement.  He has provided, and then some.  I started feeding a stray, and now have about 20 of the wee beasties.  Most live outside, but several are litter box trained, and come & go indoors and out.  Five are recently
orphaned who were still nursing.  Since I am now working (at Radio Shack, in accounting, of all places), the task of raising the 5 orphans has fallen to Logan.  They follow him around, mew at him, and crawl all over him.  It is an amusing sight, this great big furry man, playing mama to baby cats.

There are others that are older, from 3 - 6 months, plus one or two feral mama cats.  I recently discovered there is a non-kill shelter in Granbury.  Does anyone have any experience with them?  I must absolutely reduce the feline population around here, despite the fact that they keep the field mice, grasshopper, and
June bug numbers thinned down to almost nonexistent.

Thank you, God.  You can stop now.

Amicalement, Madelina, whose cup, not to mention litter box, is over-flowing.