ES - Lughnasad...argh!

Patrick St. Jean stjeanp at flash.net
Fri Aug 11 18:22:05 PDT 2000

Good evening...
  It doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make it out this weekend.
Family and work issues are insisting that I stay in the house...  It's a
real bummer because my new fencing armor just came in.
  I've still got a donation for the Rapier tournament here.  If anyone's
going to be in the area of Hulen and I-20 and wants to stop by and pick it
up, please give me a shout at 817-292-7209.  Otherwise, I'll deliver it to
the winner...

Regards,
  Felipe' San Juan

--
Patrick St. Jean                           Manager - Operations Engineering
<stjeanp at flash.net>                                    Prodigy - Fort Worth