ES - Arabella is a Grammy

Christine Fink maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 14 11:47:35 PDT 2000

Your Excellancy... You're in my prayers! I think you would make a
__wonderful__ mommy!  :)

Babies are the most wonderful gift and the biggest miracle that has been
given to human kind. I am still amazed how one minute there is just you, the
person you love and the hospital staff and the next is this tiny little
person waiting to meet it's new mommy and daddy for the first time. I swear
I saw a halo around my daughters head when they gave her to me for the first
time. As soon as she opened her eyes and looked at me, it was instant
recognition and a look of "So, this is what you look like" and then she
smiled (I know doctors say "it's just gas"...nope, don't believe that for a
moment).

Maria

----Original Message Follows----
Alessandra (working on being a mom)