ES - Lughnasad

Padraig Ruad padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Wed Aug 16 07:00:30 PDT 2000

I'm glad to hear he's okay.  I'm sorry you had to miss the rest of the day, but we all know that health concerns have to come first.  With Lughnasad as successful as it was, I hope we will be able to this next year (I won't commit my Canton to doing anything until I ask them to vote on it at Populace Meeting <grin>).

Padraig