ES - The incipient Incipient Shire of Black Oak Keep.

Patrick J. Cuccurello pat at adtelusa.com
Fri Aug 18 09:41:56 PDT 2000

> Now that is a great idea!  How about we make it the Shires and
> Cantons as Viking raiders against the Baronies?  Get the whole
> Central Region involved.  I'd love the chance to play at being a Viking.
>
> Padraig
> (who suspects he has more than a little Viking heritage in his background)

Well, why not be a little less specific :)  Like maybe raiders.  Vikings
usually mean boats and large bodies of water.  First off, my ponies don't
swim and second Mongols don't like large bodies of water since our ill fated
attempt to take over Japan.  Mongols tend to sink real well....  Give me
large expanses of rolling plains, a fast mare, and large Teutonic Knights of
slow war-horses....ahhhh....the life!  In think I'm going to
cry...sniff..sniff.

Petruccio