ES - Elfsea Defender Opportunities

Ori Pomerantz ori at simple-tech.com
Thu Aug 24 11:56:43 PDT 2000

	Hi,

> That wand is loaded.  Please don't threaten or pressure
> the nice people into volunteering.  Remember, the plan
> was to promise them nice things.

	Point to remember: Most gentles consider breathing a nice thing.
Continuing to breathe is also considered nice. A good capo never makes a
threat [s]he wouldn't want to see in court.

	Seriously, university starts on Monday and I don't know how much
time I'll have to breathe, let alone help with events.

	Illa Lika,
		Uriah of Hebron

--
PGP Fingerprint: 81C9 3CD4 5B66 0447 F2D7  A932 DFF6 ED64 D0EC 5588

         /"\
         \ /     ASCII Ribbon Campaign
          X      Against HTML Mail
         / \