ES - Could HG Larissa please contact me

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 28 08:07:16 PDT 2000

>I wish to help with the November SF con demo. I'm no fighter or
>A&Ser, but a Bard might also be useful.
>
>	In Service,
>		Uriah of Hebron
Uriah,

I'm supposed to be helping out with it as well.  I've tried calling the
contact person, and she hasn't called back yet.  If I can, I will call her
again here shortly.

Also, I am planning to handout a sign-up/interest sheet at Moot this
evening.  Make certain to put your name on it and if I can talk with the
liason person for this SF con, I'll have an idea of who and how many are
interested.  Thanks for your help!

Alessandra