ES - Moot tonight

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at home.com
Mon Aug 28 09:08:45 PDT 2000

Xene here:

Oops, I meant to say something about Moot, but got distracted and hit the
Send button too soon.

At this time, I do not plan on attending Moot due to time and child
constraints, but Llywelyn is planning on attending.

He is going to be setting up a pavilion for the Ladies' Viewing Pavilion at
Elfsea Defender from parts and pieces that are in the Baronial Shed.  I am
requesting a corner of this pavilion for the set-up tables for the Royal
Luncheon.  It should be large enough for all of us, as Llywleyn mentioned
that the plan involves the hardware from Caelin's two garage shades that
were torn up at SpringFaire and an orange and white truck cover that was in
the Baronial shed.  We need to set a date for a trial set-up of this
pavilion.

Also, anyone who is interested in helping me with the luncheon, please
contact me privately by phone or by e-mail.

My phone number is 972-299-9867.

In Service,

Mistress Xene