Laurel approved Titles -- Was {ES - The Elfsea Domesday}

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at home.com
Wed Aug 30 07:03:25 PDT 2000

Xene here:

Maestra or Maestro might have been used, but that would be better left for
Laurels, Pelicans, and Masters at Arms.  That may be the approved form, I
don't know.

Dueno (with the tilde over the n) or Duena would also work according to my
Spanish English mini-dictionary. They also show Dama. For Lordship, they
show Senoria, with a tilde over the n and an accent over the i.(I don't know
why they put the feminine ending) and dominio.

Dueno means "owner, master, proprietor, landlord".  So that might be the one
that you are looking for.

I'm stil trying to get the Greek titles worked out.

Magistra Xene, Nobelissima (I think)