ES - Threebridges Demo Thanks

baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Thu Aug 31 07:28:59 PDT 2000

Galen here...

Three Bridges had a great demo yesterday!  I _never_
saw so many people on the UTA campus as I did
yesterday, and many people took flyers and signed up
for more information.

I was also very pleased to see the number of UTA
students already among our membership working the demo
or helping out before and after.  We're counting on
each of you to make this semester Three Bridges' most
successful yet.

Quoting Heather Ault <htault at yahoo.com>:

> My lords and ladies,
>
> I wish to express my joy and thanks to all who helped
> out at the demo this afternoon. I wish I could have
> stayed longer! I had a wonderful time and met some
> wonderful, hopefully new, additions to the College of
> Three Bridges.

Eleanor put a great deal of energy into helping this
demo be so successful.  At one point she cheerfully
greeted a lovely young lady who was adding her name to
the list of interested people; the lady was wearing
shorts and a UTA t-shirt, and (as she was bent over
writing on the table) Eleanor could see only the top of
her head, and so Eleanor launched into her cheery
greeting.  I interrupted Eleanor to introduce her to
the young lady, Her Majesty Allyson, who started at UTA
last week.

> I am proud to be a part of this group and I know that
> our seneschal, Lord Philip White, did an excellent job
> in coordinating and overseeing the event. Vivat and
> huzzah to you, sir! Thank you for giving me the
> opportunity to participate!

Everybody did a fine job.  My personal thanks go to
Uriah, who helped me unload my gear, and Bert, who
helped me carry stuff afterwards.

> I cannot wait to see who shows up on Tuesday!

And I can't wait to see who of those make it out to
Elfsea Defender.  Allessandra & I are well-pleased with
our College of Three Bridges.

> Your faithful and humble servant,
> Eleanor Mary Elizabeth Cleavely
> A proud SCAdian and Ansteorran