ES - Heraldic Commentary and Work Session

MacEogan maceogan at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 2 15:43:07 PDT 2000

Starting on the 22 of August, there will be heraldic work sessions and
commentary held within the Barony of the Steppes once again.  These will be
on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of every month.  The second Tuesday will be held
at the home of Lord Erc FitzMungo and Mistress Adelicia Gilwell near 75 and
Henderson in Dallas.  The fourth Tuesday will be held at the home of Lady
Margarite McBridin and Lord Alasdair MacEogan in Carrollton near I35 and
Whitlock.

The first will be on the 22nd at my, Alasdair MacEogan's house.  If you are
interested please let me know and I will get you directions and phone
numbers to be contacted.

Please forward this to any who you think might be interested.