Painted A&S Competition

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 10 12:18:56 PDT 2000

Greetings to all Artisans,

I would like to announce a challenge to all artisans.  This next
Saturday,
August 19 at Glaslyn's A&S Mini-Tourney, I will award a prize to the
displayed painted item with the best Celtic design.  The item can be
any
medium you choose; i.e., fabric, leather, paper, metal or wood.  The
prize
will be two (2) banners painted with Celtic dogs that are approximately

foot wide by 5 feet tall.  If you wish to see the prize, they will be
on
display at this weekend's Lughnasad A&S competition in Canton.

So, get out your paints and finish that Celtic artwork.  I want to see
many
entrants competing for these banners.  They will look good displayed on

your
tent, pavilion, or anywhere you choose to hang them.

In service,
Lady Ceinwen ferch Rhuel~
Elfsea, Ansteorra
Apprentice to Mistress Xene Theriane