ES - information

Brandy Rose red_20 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 15 14:58:32 PDT 2000

Greetings to all-
Lady Marion (more commonly known as Brandy) here.  I am in need of some help
and some information.  First off I need to find Mistress Stacia's email
and/or phone number.  Second of all, my apartment complex has currently had
a fire.  Although most of our stuff survived, most of it was heavily smoke
and water damaged.  The fire department laid hose through the apartment and
fought part of the fire out our bedroom window and in our attic.  There are
a few large holes in the ceiling of the bathrooms, the bedroom, the closet
and outside our front door.  Anyway, there are a few things that I am going
to need to replace before Protectorate (some of the pass down prizes for the
lady of the heavy protector) that the Fire Restoration company is not sure
they can do anything about, and I am going to need help in doing so due to
my current situation.  The fire started in the apartment that backs up my
building and the twelve units beside us are totalled, and my apartment is
currently condemned.  I am fine if not a little stressed and exhausted for
the wear and I am currently in hurry up and wait mode.
Thanks
Brandy