ES - Equestrian at Defender

G.R.Rhine grrhine at swbell.net
Fri Aug 25 19:38:32 PDT 2000

Greetings,

	I know there are a lot of people in Elfsea who are interested in
equestrian... perhaps you are interested in getting involved, learning
all about equestrian activities and horses? The perfect place to
start? You guessed it...

	Here is yet another plea for help at Defender. People are
needed to help out in the equestrian area, and as always many
hands make light work. Pavilions are also needed... so if you can
help out in that regard... well, you know, contact me. :)

	We need people to help reset the course after each rider (this
takes about three people each time), water bearers, and of course
help mucking out on Sunday. (For those of you who don't know,
mucking out consists of cleaning duties...or as Sluggy put it...
Cleaning Doodies. *grin*)

	A lot of this stuff can be done by the younger people... so if you
know a teen who maybe likes horses, this would be a perfect job
for them. We would like to be able to rotate in hour long shifts, so if
you only have an hour to spare, you can still help! *grin*

	I will try to have a sign up sheet at Moot on Monday, otherwise
please contact me privately if you can help out, or if you have any
questions.

E-mail: grrhine at swbell.net
Phone: metro: 817-498-6847

In Service,