ES - Gothic War Motivation (wasRecord Drought & Gothic War)

Karen kdrennan at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 28 15:36:07 PDT 2000

Here is just another motivational tidbit to convince you to go to
Gothic...
There is (or was) a lovely man made lake at this site only a short
walkfrom the main melee field. With the weather looking like it's going to
be nice, you'd best bring your suit too!

Gothic has always been one of my favorite events of the year... Good
fighting good people and now closer to drive to! (grin)

Just my motivational 2 cents,
Lady Wrenne Blackthorne
Bryn Gwlad (ex-Western Regioner) ;->

-- Laura Feldner <layla at worldinter.net> wrote something that sounded like:
> Xene,
> I have been toying with the idea of going to Gothic War (I need a little
> motivation to do another event so soon after Pennsic,butit sounds like a
> fun event).
>
> Lady Layla
> P.S. Is that a real forcast? Or just wishful thinking?

=====
Great minds discuss ideas
Average minds discuss events
Small minds discuss people.