ES - Site infomation RFI

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Aug 1 11:29:53 PDT 2000

They have showers and flush toilets, but there will probably be
porta-potties at more remote locations. There is running water
and electricity along with electric lighting at night. You have
paved access to all tenting areas.

The good thing - you have all the modern conveniences. The bad
thing - you have all the modern conveniences. It is a
comfortable site with enough room. You should enjoy
your first event at the site.

Caelin on Andrede