ES - Membership trend

Tim Peasgood hunaric at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 2 14:05:14 PDT 2000

ok, name me one organization in the world where you can camp all weekend for
$10, learn history and meet some interesting ..... um,people, and all the
other cool stuff, not to mention artisan, bardic or martial activities,
without being required to pay yearly dues. (Cause after all, membership is
not yet required). If you can, I will pay your membership.
Hunaric of Clan Cadhla