ES - WHERE AM I????

Jane Sitton-Logan jesitton at swbell.net
Tue Aug 8 17:40:28 PDT 2000

Egads.  Replying to my own post.

That should read, "I live NEAR", not on.  I don't live on Alta Mesa.  I live on
Sheridan, which intersects Alta Mesa a block west of I-35... in case anyone wants
some kittens... or some portable holes... or some iron tent pegs... or a tripod... or
a full suit of armor, great sword, and armor for your horse, dog, and hardware for
your war wagon.  Anything iron, really.  You dream it up, Logan can make it.

Going to go lay in front of the fan now.

Madelina

Jane Sitton-Logan wrote:

p.s.  That was ALTA, not ATLA Mesa street I live on.... heat must be making me
dyslexic today.  If anyone were willing to commission a full suit of armor, we might
be able to afford a down payment on central heat... just a thought.