ES - Trouble on the home front

Elaine Bonavita ebonavita at anet-dfw.com
Tue Aug 8 20:36:40 PDT 2000

If you haven't already thought of it....apartment locator services are free
to the renter.....just tell them what you want, where, and how much you can
pay and they do all the work for you.  It worked great for me when I lived
in Iowa and called a service out here in Texas....got me all set up so I
could take some time to find a house to buy.

Alayna