ES - To the Happy Couple

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at home.com
Wed Aug 9 12:09:01 PDT 2000

Xene here with an observation:

On the calendar in the Elfsea Scroll, I noticed there is a meeting scheduled
for Monday night, the 14th of August, to be held at Timothy's house.

Isn't he going to be on his honeymoon with Anezka on Monday?

Just curious,

Mistress Xene

p.s. Llywelyn and I will be attending the wedding, but he would like to come
out to the Lughnasad afterwards.  The only thing is, we don't have a tent at
this time.  Would anyone have crash space for Llywelyn, so that he may
partake of the wonderful brews left from the brewing competitions, and spend
many hours by the bardic fire?