ES - WHERE AM I????

Jane Sitton-Logan jesitton at swbell.net
Wed Aug 9 19:21:37 PDT 2000

Bon soir from Madelina!

Laird Logan has made an iron torque that had rams' heads on it, complete with curled,
twisted horns, nostrils, even the philtrums [pliltrae? (the little dent under the nose)],
so I don't see why he couldn't make iron kittens for those of you who are grammar police.
Which would you prefer, hand forged, or cast (as in cast iron, not thrown)?

Be of good cheer.
Madelina