ES - Re: response to role playing

Lady Simone lady_simone at code-works.com
Mon Aug 14 09:04:20 PDT 2000

Uriaha,

Chivalry is a code of conduct and ethics you practice on and off the feild,
be you a fighter artisan or bard. deal with others honestly, help others
were you can, recognize your opponets ability and skill, recognize the skill
of others. and you  wil see that you already are a man of honour integrety
and chivalry.

Simone

<Snip>