ES - Lughnasad

baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Tue Aug 15 14:37:26 PDT 2000

Quoting Padraig Ruad <padraig_ruad at irishbard.com>:
> My special thanks to Galen and Allesandre, Baron and
> Baroness of Elfsea and Lord and Lady Loch Ruadh, for
> being in attendance all weekend, being involved in
> everything going on, and adding so much to the splendor > and ambience of the event.

Allessandra and I are both very gratified to have been
able to contribute to this event.  Certainly, we had a
great time ourselves.  Our sole concern is that we might
become spoiled, and begin to _expect_ the wonderful
treatment we received from so many people from within
minutes of our arrival right up to our departure.  We're
very grateful to everyone who helped us up set up, tear
down, and everything in between, all those who took such
trouble to take such great care of us all weekend.

It was a wonder to see what a great team Loch Ruadh can
be, and how well y'all worked with folk from the Tor, the
barony, and our "step-canton" of Glaslyn to make this
event so great.

<snip>
> Life is good in Elfsea, and it shows in Loch Ruadh!

We couldn't agree more.

Allessandra will see you all Saturday in Glaslyn, and
we'll both be there in time to help move stuff into the
new shed on Sunday.

- Galen Elfsea