ES - War practice this Sunday?

Todd Marsh Llywelyn at home.com
Wed Aug 16 18:56:49 PDT 2000

Yes, the Arthurian Company is practicing at Randol Mill Park on Sunday at
5:00pm.  I have not contacted the Steppes marshal, so I'm not expecting a
large group from outside of Elfsea.  We are always happy to have the Fray
join us.

If you are thinking about attending Gulf Wars, I encourage you to come to
this practice.  We will be talking about our plans, and we'd like to know
who might be there.  If you want to join the Arthurian Company, this would
be a good time.  The Company will close at Elfsea Defender.

Llywelyn Gruffydd
Arthurian Company Commander