ES - The incipient Incipient Shire of Black Oak Keep.

Padraig Ruad padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Fri Aug 18 09:18:46 PDT 2000

>It might be interesting to do a melee based on that, something
>like a Viking Raid. You start with several groups of fighters at different
>places (you need a big field for this). Then you have the Vikings raiding,
>let us say, Elfsea (the Elfsea fighters). Elfsea needs to fight off the
>Vikings and raise the alarm - calling the fighters from the other groups,
>who need to rush to where the fight is.
>Of course, unless you know in advance how many Vikings there are,
>they may or may not have a reserve force. If they do, leaving Loch Ruadh,
>Steppes and Black Oak Keep (and all the other groups I've forgotten to
>mention) undefended is a BAD IDEA.
>
>> Do keep me posted.
>I think you can be assured of being told in any case of invasion.
>

>Bye,
>Uriah of Hebron

Now that is a great idea!  How about we make it the Shires and Cantons as Viking raiders against the Baronies?  Get the whole Central Region involved.  I'd love the chance to play at being a Viking.

Padraig
(who suspects he has more than a little Viking heritage in his background)

--
Nunc Est Bibendum