ES - Elfsea Defender Opportunities

Cantley_Tim at emc.com Cantley_Tim at emc.com
Thu Aug 24 06:43:29 PDT 2000

Whew!   I'm having flashbacks from my first experience with military
recruiters!!!  I hate to tell you folks these lines only work on those that
haven't dealt with a military recruiter.  The rest of us have learned our
lessons ;)

Laird Sean of Argyll
"Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me"