ES - Elfsea Defender Opportunities

Cantley_Tim at emc.com Cantley_Tim at emc.com
Thu Aug 24 07:57:50 PDT 2000

Ummm...can I defer that to my son Erik?  ;) Ahem...ummm...stuttering...can I
get back to you on that Your Excellency...ummm.   To be honest Your
Excellency, I'm still trying to finish up the details on the archery
tournament and will see how that schedule goes before I commit to anything.
Friday night is definitely out since it will be quite late when arrive
onsite after a full day of work and will only feel like setting up camp and
then crashing.  I will leave myself open though and will see what happens
tonight at the planning meeting ;)