ES - Elfsea Defender Opportunities

baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Thu Aug 24 09:57:14 PDT 2000

Allessandra, mia amora,

That wand is loaded.  Please don't threaten or pressure
the nice people into volunteering.  Remember, the plan
was to promise them nice things.  Make them an offer
they can't refuse.

- Galen

Quoting Karie Mitchell <allessandre at hotmail.com>:

> Nice bit of backpedaling Sean.
>
> But I realize that you are doing the archery
tournament for Elfsea Defender

> and wouldn't DREAM of imposing another duty on you.
>
> But - (Listen for the Italian accent) if you continue
to "denigrate" the
> attempts of our WONNURFUL Gatekeepas (Trolls) and
Security Troops (er I
> mean
> Constables), _I_ might wind up havin ta take a
shift!!!  Capice! (that
> means, do you know what kinda trouble a mafia
baronessa can get you inta?)