ES - Elfsea Defender Planning meeting tonight

SiobhanON at AOL.com SiobhanON at AOL.com
Thu Aug 24 13:33:19 PDT 2000

Directions to Defender meeting and Daniel and Siobhan's house tonight.
    Take your best route to 820North in North Ft. Worth. Exit 377 (just east
of 35W) Go north about 2 miles, just past McDonalds, and turn left (west)
onto Basswood. Go to first light and turn right (north) onto Park Vista. Go
about a mile and turn left onto Ash River. If four lanes become 2 lanes you
just missed it. After you get onto Ash River, make the immediate right onto
Big Horn Way and we are about half way up the street on the right at 8358. If
you get lost and have a cell phone, I can be reached at 817-656-1242.
Siobhan

In a message dated 8/24/00 12:22:18 PM Central Daylight Time,