ES - Dragonsfire Tor

Daungerous (Donna R. Thompson) daungerous at ev1.net
Fri Aug 25 14:57:46 PDT 2000

Lead?  This caught my eye cause I have a sheet that weighs about 100 lbs and
is about 1/8" thick, and probably is 3' X 6'.  Can someone use this?  It was
on one of my walls in the new studio I'm remodeling (used to be a doctor's
office many years ago).  Never thought I'd figure out what to do with it.
Let me know if someone wants it.

Daungerous
Pretty is as pretty does.
http://www.desertdancer.com