ES - The Elfsea Domesday

Tim Rayburn tim.rayburn at webmodal.com
Tue Aug 29 07:29:16 PDT 2000

I will reply for my Lady, as she is in classes at the moment.

The Elfsea Domesday has been updated and 50 copies were brought to Moot last
night and all of those have been handed out.  The Elfsea Domesday this year
is much like it has been previous years, but with 3 differences.

1) The back of the front cover of the Domesday now contains a home phone
number list for everyone in the Domesday.  This is to aid getting a
home-phone, which is by far the most common piece of information people use
the Domesday for.

2) A 'Cheat-Sheet' was produced with all telephone numbers (Home, Work, &
Alternate) for those within the database.  This single double-sided page is
separate from the Domesday and meant to be posted on your frig, kept in your
organizer, or glove compartment so you can have the phone numbers without
the bulk of the Domesday.

3) A like 'Cheat-Sheet' was produced for Email addresses from the database.
Again, this can be handy to have by your computer in case you need to know
someone's email within the Barony.

More copies of the Domesday may well be produced, but that decision lays
with our Seneschal.  Once he decides how many, Anezka and I will be happy to
crank them out.

Timothy of Glastonbury
For his beautiful lady-wife Dama Anezka z Rozmitala

Trivia Point of the Day : Dama (properly D{a'}ma) is the laurel approved
title for Lady in Czech.