Laurel approved Titles -- Was {ES - The Elfsea Domesday}

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at home.com
Wed Aug 30 07:37:31 PDT 2000

Yes, and I have arguments with their Greek titles.  They list Despotissa for
Mistress.  I am not a despot!!!  I have, however, found Magister and
Magistra and am working to find other titles.  When I do, I will forward it
to the Laurel King or Qween at arms and try to get them passed.

Personally, I am uncomfortable with Dama for lady.  Yes, it is approved, but
is very close to Dame - an alternate for Sir for Lady knights.  I'll get
over it, though, don't worry.

in Service,

Xene