ES - Bardic Circle

JUDE2000 at AOL.com JUDE2000 at AOL.com
Mon Aug 7 20:56:13 PDT 2000

  Once again Bardic will be held on the second Monday
night of the month, (next week). It is held at Lady Bianca's house
in Lewisville. It starts around 7:30 and goes to 10:30 / 11:00pm.
  Lady Bianca's house is at 2423 Deer Run. You can take either
I35 or 121 to Lewisville. Turn west on Corporate to Deer Run. (If you
are coming from 35, you will cross 121) Deer Run will be on the left.
Bianca's will be the gray brick house right in front of you.
OR you can go west on Round Grove Rd / FM3040 to Deer Run. It
will be the first right after 121. At the 7-11. Follow it around the
circle to 2423.Unless I am running late, there will be a
dark red minivan out front.
If you need any further directions you can either call Bianca at
972/315-6065 or e-mail me privately.
We enjoyed a good gathering last month with old friends and new.
Come join in, have fun and here some good songs and stories.
You don't have to be a good singer to be welcome. If you did I would't
get past the door. ;)

I hope to see you there.

Gabriele Rene' de Bernard