ES - Children's Bardic Competition at Lugnasad

Antigonus Bearbait antigonus at lycos.com
Thu Aug 10 22:40:40 PDT 2000

Greetings unto the Good Gentles of Ansteorra and their Children

I am sorry for the short notice, but I am pleased to announce that there will be a childrens bardic competition this weekend at the Canton of Loch Ruadhs Lugnasad event in Canton, TX.

It will be open to all children not of fighting age in Ansteorra.

It is planned to be part of  the childrens activities in the late afternoon, and to announce the winners in court that evening.

All gentles are encouraged to attend and support the future of our bardic community and our Kingdom.

Thank you

Antigonus Bearbait,
Barony of Elfsea

Send your favorite photo with any online greeting!
http://www.whowhere.lycos.com/redirects/americangreetings.rdct