ES - Lughnasad (sp?)

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 15 06:36:54 PDT 2000

Wesaþ ge hal!

   I just wanted to thank Loch Ru for their event this past weekend.  It was
most enjoyable.  Being my first all out event where I actually participated,
I had a great deal of fun.  The tourney was a blast and I appreciate
sincerely the compliments from folk like Mistress Stella and His Excellency
Galen who encouraged my progress as a fighter.  I was too exhausted to enjoy
the entire Bardic Circle, but what I did see was wonderful.  Congrats to
Padraig on his Sable Thistle for Bardic.
   Of course I have my cantonmen to thank for the other memoriable
event...the great duel in the style of Chicken Florentine!  It was a
hilarious fight between Centurion Airaklee and Lord Llew over a favor which
was found at fighter practice.  Armand took some pictures and we hope they
will be up when he returns from Pennsic.
   Once again thanks to Loch Ru for all its hard work and its hospitality.
Not bad for a bunch for Celts. :)

Godspeed,
Cyniric