ES - Haus av Magik Brews in Meridias

Lady Neeve Drakesbane neeve_d at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 16 20:34:16 PDT 2000

Greetings,  After a long and dangerous journey, we
arrived in the far eastern reaches of Meridias...one
step farther east and we would be in Trimarus!  We
stopped on the very edge of this foriegn land...the
perils are many!  it was dificult to sleep that first
night here with the waves of the green-blue ocean
crashing against the lilly white sands of the beach
and the sea air coarsing thru our humble abode, but
somehow we managed!  We awoke in the morn to the
thunderouse sounds equalled only by the cry of the sea
gulls as they clammered for their breakfast...in need
of refreshment, we braved the raging sea and tasted
the salts of the water here.  the water was 1 small
degree cooler than the 80 degrees surface temperature.
 Food was our next thought...we were made to suffer
with crab legs and other delights from the sea...we
are pleased to announce that the location for our new
'castle' is awesomely beautiful, horse trails,
bubbling brooks, private permenant camp sites, over 20
acres of tent space...a Wonderful castle, a Viking
boat under construction...and much much more...we will
make our kingdom and Barony Proud in this foriegn
land!!!  Will write again soon...Until then...Safe and
Happy Journeys...Lady Neeve