ES - Happy Birthday Aslyn!!

Brent Ryder bryder at compucom.com
Wed Aug 30 06:45:48 PDT 2000

Yes, today is Mistress Aislynn 'Aslyn' Crystyn's birthday. I hope it is a happy and special day for her.

Below is a slightly revised version of what I sent to Aslyn on her birthday last year. It is as true now as it was then.

Birthdays are special days. They mark the day we each came into this world and made a difference in it with our lives. It is a day of celebration both personally and by those we know, care about, and love.

On a personal level, we each celebrate that we are alive and happy, that things will be better and/or are happy becasue they could be worse, and that we have friends in our lives who are there for us and who make life worth living and loving.

For our friends it is a day to celebrate knowing you and having you in our lives. You bring us life and laughter, sharing your love and caring with us
and making our lives more and greater.

This is a day of celebration, and I for one am doing so, for I am glad to know you and love you as a friend and hope to know you for as long as I possibly can.

May your life be long and filled with the joys of living and loving!