ES - Membership trend

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Wed Aug 2 08:23:33 PDT 2000

Unfortunately, Corpora is very tight with membership cards, etc. They are
issued to the Kingdom Exchequer for a limited time. She must return the
unused cards, the applications, and the money within, I think, two or three
weeks. Only she and her deputy may issue the cards or have possession of
them. That said, she is willing to do it at any event that will have
enough attendance to justify the effort.

Even without her help, we can have a table where we have the forms
and samples of what you get with membership (Black Star, TI,
Compleat Anachronist, etc.) and help people fill out the forms
and mail them in. I would donate stamps for the envelopes!
Putting that with the door prize for members only that Darius
has started might be a win.

Caelin on Andrede