ES - Membership trend

Ameline Dubois ameline at generich.com
Fri Aug 4 12:34:21 PDT 2000

True Galen,so true but the blasting from some people of the value in the
Black Star and the TI really got my goat.

> Galen here.
>
> But buying a membership is not the only way to support
> the group.  Many who volunteer to help out in kitchens,
> or event set-up and clean-up or in a variety of other
> ways are not paid members.

I wish not to make light of many reasons of not getting a blue card it is
expensive,it takes time,and so many other reasons,but when people say "I can
just get that stuff off the net "
it disappoints me.
Lady Ameline Du Bois - Ameline at generich.com
Elfsea Minister of Children
Protege to Master Richard Fairbourne
Ansteorra
<<<one goat for sale >>>>no Dan it's not Armand.