ES - Newsletters

Christine Fink maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 4 12:51:24 PDT 2000

No Black Star for me, yet.

The Scroll will be going out in tonight's mail. As soon as Phelippe gets to
my house tonight, we are heading out to the post office.

Sorry, no risque pics...Though I could suggest it to Phelippe. :-)  What
kind would you like? Hunky fighters in tights? (giggle)

Maria

----Original Message Follows----
Has anyone gotten their Black Star for August yet?  Or for that matter,
their Elfsea Scroll?  I am beginning to think my mailman is keeping my mail
since I haven't received either one.  Maybe they both had risque pictures on
the front???

Bice