ES - Minister of A&S wanted!

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Tue Aug 8 09:43:09 PDT 2000

Yippee... I'm so glad you are wanting to hold an office again!!!  Business
meeting is Thursday over at Daniel and Siobhan's bring Devin and a swim
suit.  All the kids swim, we have a meeting.  Julianna, [Ashley](my oldest
at home daughter, junior life guard will be there, It's a great deal.

Arabella

> Greeting, Julianna,
> Just to let you know I would be interested in that position. I will get my
> submission ready.
> Tanwyn~
>
> "Wainwright-Sims, Jewell" wrote:
>
> > Greetings Elfsea,
> >
> > Most of you knew before I did that I have been awarded the Central
Regional