ES - Defenders of the Catbox....

Jennifer Bowers JBowers at ccsb.com
Tue Aug 8 13:25:53 PDT 2000

I know what you mean, I would keep them myself but we have two new puppies that need all of their "doctor's visits".  My animals are getting to be more expensive than children.  Besides, I can't get any sewing done with those little terrors running around the house like wild indians.  Thanks for your kind wishes.

Azalais

>>> Kittieux at AOL.com 08/07/00 05:26PM >>>
Lady Azalais,
   I would love to have one ( or all 3) of them, but I'm afraid my husband
will divorce me if I adopt another pet...sigh....the man just does not
understand!!  Good luck in placing your kittens in a good home.
Caitriana mka Lynn

Carrington, Coleman, Sloman & Blumenthal, L.L.P.
         www.carringtoncoleman.com