God provides...ABUNDANTLY!! (was: Re: ES - Defenders of theCatbox....)

Jane Sitton-Logan jesitton at swbell.net
Tue Aug 8 17:19:00 PDT 2000

Their website says they have a free-roam cat room and a free-roam kitten room.
But I agree, a shelter is not the preferred choice.  Yet I hesitate to put an ad
in the paper, since I have a (perhaps illogical?) fear that people with large
constrictor snakes will come for the kittens....  So I prefer to find homes among
people I know.  I have considered going house to house in my neighborhood with a
box of kittens, but the heat has prevented this (perhaps hare-brained?) idea.
Thanks for your concern, though.

Madelina
mka Jane Sitton-Logan

p.s.  That was ALTA, not ATLA Mesa street I live on.... heat must be making me
dyslexic today.  If anyone were willing to commission a full suit of armor, we
might be able to afford a down payment on central heat... just a thought.