ES - Trouble on the home front

Christine Fink maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 8 19:27:01 PDT 2000

Thanks Alayna. We need 3 bedrooms, but I can squeek by with 2 if I have to.

Maria

----Original Message Follows----
Wish I could something to help.....I am not familiar with the Arlington area
that you would like to find a new home near.  I will keep you in my prayers
and keep an eye out  for you...how many bedrooms do you need?

Alayna.....