ES - HL Philip White

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at home.com
Wed Aug 9 11:55:05 PDT 2000

Xene here:

HL Philip is helping HL Elin move to Emerald Keep, where she is starting Law
School this year. He may be back on-line today, but more likely tomorrow.

BTW, I am very, very proud of him and his inclusion into the Order of the
Iris.   We are getting quite a crop of artisans from Elfsea, and a large
Rainbow of Iris'.  The cool thing is that our artisans do so many different
things.  Many, many thanks to Lady Julianna for being our A & S minister and
keeping our artisans stimulated with a wide variety of classes and events
during her tenure.

One proud Laurel and ex-Baroness,

Mistress Xene

Life is Good in Elfsea, and Ansteorra is the stronger for it.