ES - Re: response to role playing

doug turnage wolf77777 at juno.com
Fri Aug 11 06:30:49 PDT 2000

Well said !!

A nation is a group of people with the same or like minded ideas. If those
ideas change or die so does the nation just look at Rome for an example. But
if the ideas are kept alive then that nation lives and thrives and becomes
reality and not a piece of history. Some of the best ideals of the Middle
Ages live on through us therefore those ideals are not something we ready
about in books. Those ideas and values are very real in this modern world
because we belive in them.It is our choice to behave honourable in the SCA
and in mundane settings--which do you choose ?

Airaklee Wolf

"Might for Right, Not Right for Might"