ES - Children's Bardic Competition at Lughnasad

DonnelShaw at AOL.com DonnelShaw at AOL.com
Tue Aug 15 05:37:11 PDT 2000

Tiggy and Elanor,

I want to thank you for inspiring our children. My children would not let go
of the book they got at Baronial College and the Children's Bardic Book. For
two hrs home all they did was read/try and read (my daughter is going into
first) these books. They have had them out every day since as well. We even
had a practice session last night. Now, I have tried but never succeeded in
getting them interested. YOU DID THAT.  THANK YOU.
    Donnel Shaw
Maili Donnel MacGregor