ES - Lughnasad

Patrick J. Cuccurello pat at adtelusa.com
Tue Aug 15 14:27:24 PDT 2000

I would like to give my heartfelt thanks to everyone who helped me with my
apprentice on Saturday.  We finally (after attempting to stay on site with
him) took him back to our house and got him under a cold shower, some more
Benadryl, and on a couch to relax.  He was still a little reactive on
Sunday, and had a heck of a headache, but he's all better.

I'm sorry we couldn't stay to see everything else that happened and
experience the Bardic competition, but sometimes the Fates play cruel tricks
on us.

Once again, thanks to everyone who assisted,
Petruccio