ES - Dragonsfire Tor

Bill Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Fri Aug 25 15:20:40 PDT 2000

Well, unless you get a better offer, I would like to put it in the shop for
future use, my old supply of sheet lead is about used up, and it is not real
easy to find - it would be a shame to melt it down.

Are the Tor Tokens actually lead? they seemed to be awfully hard for lead, more
like tin (pewter).  They are nifty items, whatever they are made from!
Polydore