ES - Record Drought & Gothic War

Christine Fink maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 28 09:24:42 PDT 2000

Buenos Dias!

Oh! You all sound like you will be having so much fun this weekend!

I would love to go and enjoy the war, but alas I must stay home and pack up
the house for the Great Move! Darn!! I would love to go and see all the
wonderful people I met at Mendersham's Dance Symposium, again! Tell them I
said, "Hola!"

Maria

----Original Message Follows----
>Musings from Xene:

>It looks like it will be cooler, though,with the forecast being 91 >degrees
>for the high and 65 at night.  It sounds very pleasant.

Yes it does.  I am looking forward to wearing a shawl in the evening!

>Who all is going to Gothic and what kind of a presence can we have >there?
>Does anyone else have room to carpool?  Let's try to save gas >and money,
>for sure...

Galen & I will be going, but I think we _must_ bring our truck.
Unfortunately that doesn't leave us with room to bring another person.

>There is no feast planned that I can see, but we could do a group >dinner
>again - Stew, meat pies, B-B-Q, that sort of thing.  Please >contact me if
>you would like to do a group encampment and we can get >together something
>this week.

I know that there is not a feast "officially", but Petruccio is supposed to
be cooking there.  But I like the idea of having a group dinner.  Perhaps we
could meet Tues, Wed, or Thurs to plan something.

>Looking forward to the tourney circuit this year,

Ditto!

Alessandra